Single Jointed Stitching Machine
Usage and Characteristics:
- Single & double strengthened nail are available
- Nailing from 30-120 mm , auto-calculated; servo motor controls the nailing by Delta, Japan.
- HD 5.7color touch screen by Eview, Taiwan
- PLC system and electrical devices by Siemens, Germany; photo-electricity switch and limit switch by autonics, Korea, high quality assured; the motor and reducer are made in Taiwan.
- The reamer of pinhead is made by tungsten steel of Germany. Maching is exactitude by special heat ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å treatment and numerical control system .
- Fully electrical controlled and it can change the size in less tha one minute and handle easily without the relevant experience .
- Nailing speed : 400nails /min
- Number of Nails: 1-99
- Automatic counter in the latter part ; deliver paper boxes in lot is fixed up for strapping .
- Total power : 6kw
- paper height : 900 mm
- Dimensions:"3300" â2500" â2000"mm
- For Cardboard : 3/5layers corrugated paper
- Wire size: 17# flat Yam (2.0â 0.75)
Standard Configuration :
- Delta PLC control system
- All bearing use the domestic well-know brands, unless seat belt bearing .
- CHINT switch, travel switch , South Korea limit switch, Taiwan electromagnetic clutch , Chint Contactor .
- All Stud made by - Japanese imported mold steel to make, CNC precision machining.
- Nail head blade and bed die made by German tungsten steel ( Abrasion )
- Servo motors from Delta motor
Minimum board size
550 â300 mm
Number of nails
3300â 2500 â2000
le Jointed Stitching Machine
No.40, Vandikaran Street, Maduvankarai, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600032, India