Carton Box Stitching Machine
Having quality oriented approach, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying the best quality Carton Box Stitching Machine. It is manufactured at our well-equipped premises by utilizing supreme quality components with the aid of contemporary techniques. Known for stitching carton boxes with utmost care, this machine finds application in packaging and related industries. Also, checked by quality experts on different aspects, this Carton Box Stitching Machine can be purchased at most competitive prices from us.
- Featured with single and double strengthened nails
- Based on advanced Plc control system
- Automatic operations
- Highly efficient
Usage and Characteristics :
- Nailing from 30 to 120 mm, auto calculated, servo motors is controlling the nailing by Delta, Japan.
- HD 5.7 inches colored touch screen by Eview, Taiwan.
- Electrical devices and PLC system by Siemens (Germany); high quality photo-electricity switch & limit switch by Autonics (Korea). Motor and reducer are manufactured in Taiwan.
- The pinhead reamer is made from tungsten steel of Germany. Through special heat treatment & numerical control system, it is ensured that the Machine is precise & accurate.
- It is fully-electrical controlled, and can change size in less than a minute. Someone without relevant experience can easily handle the machine.
- Automatic counter is there in the latter part; delivery of paper boxes in lot is fixed-up for strapping .
- For Cardboard : 3/5layers corrugated paper
- Wire size: 17# flat Yam (2.0 - 0.75)
Standard Configuration :
- Delta PLC control system.
- All the bearings are of popular domestic brands, except seat belt bearing.
- CHINT switch, South Korea limit switch, travel switch, Taiwan electromagnetic clutch, Chint contactor.
- The studs are made by using Japanese imported mold steel, CNC precision machining.
- Nail head blade & bed die are developed from German tungsten steel (Abrasion)
- Servo motors from Delta Motor.
|size ||2400 |
|Minimum board size ||550 Ã¢â‚¬â€300 mm |
|Paper height ||900 mm |
|Nailing form ||30-120 mm |
|Nailing speed ||400 nails/min |
|Total power ||5 kw |
|Number of nails ||1-99 |
|Dimensions ||3300Ã¢â‚¬â€2500Ã¢â‚¬â€2000 |